The Normalization Committee for the Ghana Football Association (GFA) has published a list of 49 vetted and approved candidates in the upcoming elections.
A press release Wednesday afternoon reads:
The Elections Committee of the GFA NC wishes to inform the football community and the general public that the vetting process initiated to vet interested aspirants for the various advertised vacant positions came to an end on Tuesday, October 8, 2019 at 4 p.m.
These are the fully vetted and successful candidates for the upcoming GFA Elections.
The Presidential Position are as follows:
- Amanda Clinton • George Ankoma Mensah • Nana Yaw Amponsah • Kurt Edwin Simeon Okraku • George Afriyie • Frederick Pappoe
Executive Council candidates are as follows:
Executive Council Members – Premier
- Anthony Aubynn • Nana Sarfo Oduro • Mr Albert Commey Aryettey • Mr Frederick Moore • Frederick Acheampong • George Amoakoh • Kingsley Osei Bonsu
Executive Council Members – Division One
- Abdul Karimu Ahmed • Otuo Acheampong Barima Boadaa • Kweku Abaka Eyiah • Eric Oppong Yeboah • Ransford Abbey • Justice Boison • Samuel Anim Addo • Gideon Fosu • Mark Addo
Executive Council members – Women
- Rosalind Amoh • Edna Quagraine • Evelyn Nsiah Asare • Habiba Atta Forson
RFA Chairmen candidates are as follows:
- Ralph Gyambrah • Charles Anton – Brong Ahafo
- Daniel Agbogah – Volta Region
- Linford Boadu Asamoah • Nana Kwadwo Budu – Eastern Region
- Emmanuel Ankamah • Samuel Aboabire • Eugene Jacquaye • Albert Nana Arthur – Greater Accra Region
- Robert Duncan Otieku – Central Region
- Daudi Sudugu Yahaya • Hamidu Seidu Bomison • Alhaji Moro Ahmed Baba – Upper West Region
- Salifu Shaibu Zida • Mohammed Munkaelu Jnr. Attiah – Upper East Region
- Abu-Alhassan Mahamadu • Karimu Umar Farouk – Northern Region
- Osei Tutu Agyeman • Francis Osei Nsiah – Ashanti Region
- Simon Ehomah • James Asiedu Kainyah • Mark Bismark Owusu • Jacob Wemegah – Western Region
We wish to encourage all the participants to abide themselves strictly to the GFA Statutes 2019.
We wish each and everyone of them the best of luck.
SIGNED ELECTIONS COMMITTEE