Executive Chairman of Asante Kotoko, Kwame Kyei has announced the formation of a new management team for the Ghana Premier League giants.
It comes hours after dissolving the lean management which had been operating since his assuming office in November 2016.
The newly-constituted Kotoko management now has 11 members.
An official club statement signed by Administrative manager Rose Padmore Yeboah announcing the new direction also hinted there would be subsequent appointments.
A former Finance and Administrative Manager of the club, George Amoako assumes leadership role as the Chief Executive Officer of the Porcupine Warriors.
Below is the composition of the new Asante Kotoko management:
- George Amoako – Chief Executive Officer
- Lawyer Samuel Sarfo Duku – Communications Director
- Yaw Amo Sarpong – Policy Analyst
- Isaac Donkor – Director of Operations
- Dr. Jerry Pratt Newton – Medical Officer
- Edmund Ackah – Accra Representative
- Nana Kwame Dankwah – Deputy Accra Representative
- Caleb Adams – Psychologist
- Rose Padmore Yeboah – Administrative Manager
- Lucy Josephine Andoh – Deputy Administrative Manager
- Nana Akwasi Gyambibi – Special Assistant to the Executive Chairman